Water damage doesn’t always mean a pipe burst or that the ceiling is leaking. Unfortunately, sometimes water damage can be a lot smellier and involve the need for sewage backup in Santa Clarita. Water caused by sewer system backups should be taken care of by a team of professionals due to the potential dangers it can possess. Sewage water is unsanitary and may contain bacteria or viruses that can cause serious illnesses.
Call us at (661) 401-7302 and please allow us to offer you a free visual inspection.
At 911 Restoration of Santa Clarita, we always put the customer first and your safety is our top priority. Because our team knows how dangerous sewage water can be, we are available around the clock, 24/7, 365 days a year. The IICRC certified sewage cleanup in Santa Clarita professionals of Santa Clarita have the proper training and equipment that is needed to get your home on track to a fresh new start!
When you call the team at 911 Restoration, our technicians will arrive onsite within 45 minutes to begin any of the following sewage cleanup services:
- Assessment of the damage
- Sewage extraction
- Water damage restoration
- Water removal
- Repair the plumbing
- Deodorization of the property
- Sanitization of the property
- And more
Sewage backups stink for more reason than one. One important reason being the effect it can have on your health. For this reason, it is vital that you call the sewage cleanup experts at 911 Restoration of Santa Clarita to decontaminate your home immediately!
The Variations of Sewage Water and Potential Health Risks
There are three main types of contaminated water and the highly trained sewage cleanup team at 911 Restoration will inspect the damage to determine what type you are facing. Once the contaminated water type is determined, we will begin the appropriate method to restore your property and get it a fresh new start.
The three types of contaminated water include:
- Clean water – This type of water comes from a clean source, which may be a broken clean water supply line or water faucet. If clean water goes untreated it can get worse due to factors such as time, temperature or coming into contact with contaminations.
- Gray water – Gray water has a significant amount of contamination that can cause discomfort or health issues to those who come into contact with it. Examples of gray water include an overflowing washing machine, a toilet that overflowed with urine or an overflowing dishwasher. If gray water is allowed to sit for an extended period of time, it can then lead to black water.
- Black water – Of the three most common types of water, black water is the most threatening. It is extremely unsanitary and can cause severe illnesses, or in worst-case scenarios, death. Black water can result from a river that has flooded, a toilet that has flooded with feces or water that has been standing for so long it has begun to support microbial growth. If you suspect you have black water in your home or business, call the sewage cleanup team at 911 Restoration of Santa Clarita immediately.
Once we have removed the overflow and disinfected the property, we will begin drying the area to keep it moisture-free. The sewage cleanup experts in Santa Clarita will walk you through steps you can take in order to minimize further damage before our team arrives onsite. We will remain on the phone with you and walk you through the process of shutting off the water line. By shutting off the water line, it will stop water from flowing into the property. Call us at (661) 401-7302 and see how we can help you.
Sewage Cleanup that Makes Your Property Feel New
Allowing sewage spills to sit can cause further water damage to the property including floors, walls and carpeted areas. The team of licensed, bonded and insured sewage cleanup experts at 911 Restoration of Santa Clarita are qualified to repair all types of plumbing related issues. Our water damage experts will provide high quality restoration services and have your property feeling brand new in no time.
After your call, you’ll notice our uniformed team arriving in company marked trucks. Upon arrival, you will receive a free inspection and estimate of the water damage. The sewage cleanup experts in Santa Clarita will work diligently and quickly, while keeping your best interest in mind. Along with sewage cleanup and water damage restoration services, we will work with your insurance company to guarantee that you receive the best claim possible and services at an affordable price. Call us at (661) 401-7302 and learn how we can help.
If you are looking for a reliable water damage restoration company that cares about what you are experiencing, you can always count on 911 Restoration of Santa Clarita. Call the team of water damage and sewage cleanup experts to get your property back to a fresh start today!